Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh no....

35 weeks, 3 days

...I don't look uncomfortable AT ALL!



On a "lighter note", we have a scheduled delivery date! Our little girl shall be delivered at approximately 12:30 pm on April 8th. SG was devastated to hear this, as it is the opening day of the new Star Trek movie! LOL Should I let him go and tough it out on my own?

My OB appt went well today. I gained a pound in the last week and am now up 17 lbs. But, that is nearly all baby. Today, the ultrasound measured her at 9lbs. But, the technician is sure it is more like 8. Good god, let's hope so! I still have 3 weeks to go. Do you think I'll make it? All I gotta say is, THANK GOD FOR C-SECTIONS!

After having over a 9lb baby, I expect to receive a bouquet of roses with the following card:

Dear Michelle,

Congrats on your huge baby girl. Thanks so much for not involving me in the birth.

Love,
Your Vagina

2 comments:

S said...

Hey, depending upon the length of the movie, it might be possible for your husband to see the Star Trek movie before the delivery. I know where we live, the theaters have some shows as early as 10:30 or 11:00.

Just sayin'. . . . ;-)

Michella said...

The c-section is scheduled for 12:30pm and we need to get there at 10. But, I'm thinking I may surprise him with a midnight showing beforehand. ;-) Am I a good wife or what?